Impactful Woman and Impactful Men of the Year nominations are open. Top nominees and the winner will be announced at the All Day People’s Conference on
February 10th, 2018.
Urban Float Vancouver
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD, THE NOMINEE MUST BE:
- A woman/man who positively impacts the community
- A woman/man who has contributed to the personal growth of others
- A woman/man who strives for connection, inclusivity and/or equality, especially of women
- A woman/man who has attended at least one Impactful Women NW event
- A woman/man who resides in the Portland/Vancouver region
- A woman/man who is not a current member of the Impactful Woman NW Board
- A woman/man nominated by someone other than herself
Deadline & Award Notifications:
- Nominee submissions must be submitted no later than close of business, November 17, 2017
- Nominee submissions must include the name and contact information of nominee, as well as supporting evidence as to why the nominee should be selected as the Impactful Woman/Men of Year
- The top 5 finalists will be notified and will receive free entrance to the All Day People’s conference on February 10, 2018
- Selection of finalists will be made by the Impactful People NW Board based on number of votes and supporting evidence provided
- The Impactful Woman/Men of the Year will be announced at the All Day People’s conference
What they will win…..
- Bragging rights!
- Recognition on the stage at the All Day People’s conference in February
- Free entry to ALL events in 2018
- Sash and engraved plaque to be passed on to future Impactful Woman/Men of the Year
- Social media exposure as the named Impactful Woman/Men of the Year