Impactful People NW
- Who: Impactful Women NW is a vehicle built to connect women and men in business.
- What: We Supply a platform that supports like minded business professionals.
- When: We were established in February 2014, and expanded to provide platforms for men as well in 2017
- Where: We focus on the people in Portland OR, and Vancouver WA.
- Why: To help build relationships and learn from each other, helping them succeed in whatever they do.
- How: Through various events and learning platforms.
Speak: Apply to be a speaker at one of our events: IWNW Speaker Application
Sponsor: Host a venue, provide food, or materials.
Attend: One of our many events.
Volunteer: Help me out at one of the events.
Email [email protected] for more information
Erika Laws, Impactful Sales Solutions
Barbie Haven, Desired Lives
Deanna Cintas, NW Animal Foundation
Lani Grass, BackStage, LLC
Tammy Leibfarth, Simply Thyme Catering
Lisa Moon Brumm, My Financial Girlfriend
Teresa Bonawitz, Self Balance Massage
Shannon Powell, Core Health and Fitness
Paul Kuthe, Tributary Coaching
George Castillo, Aptozen
Jayme Mercer, American Family Insurance
Heather Stephens, NorAm Financial Services, Inc.
Lance Carter, Val Ogden Center
Teresa Curtis, Summit Resource International
Ashlyn Salzman, Greater Vancouver Chamber Of Commerce